Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WEI!!!!!!!!

Scarlet!!!!!!!!!! T-T........I miss you alot.Haizz...........today our topic in school is about effa again.Haizz I got boring over it but nevermind I got good news.Effa is wearing a bracelet and all the form 1's band girls are suspecting she is wear Mystery S birthday present which is the bracelet. Wakakakaka..................then today I realize that Fiona is very *fan*..........she was eating and non-stop talking when I was sitting next to her.She finish her fishball almost 15 minutes........and she continue talking and talking and talking.Ish!!!!!!!!! When she call me also wanted to run away from her.And again we form 1 bands girls have a shoe polish person.But I will never said the name out loud in the blog.

This coming saturday..........is busy.Oh ya! annoucement from me

This saturday INFUSE(my youth at chruch) is having a activities such like tribal wars and games and stuff so please!!!!!!! come and everything is free!..............So make sure you all come to have fun and is also at 5-8

I think la.................then I wanted to eat my grandmom cooking and also wanted to help her to make and I also have a PLPS practice at Li Ann's house.......Gosh how busy am I this saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment