Thursday, September 10, 2009

Semula Jadi

Hahahahahahaha..........the semula jadi this time kena from me lo.She gonna be dead is I found out who r u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stupid!!!!!!! spam people blog saja.I felt the semula jadi is mirror girl and no name person.Please la go study la you...........if nothing do to.May God bless you lar.

Next topic..................suddenly effa got angry with me.............she offer me three weeks ice-lemon tea for me.For not teasing her in my blog and in school about Mystery S.Then she also offer me a banglo.I think she is out of her mind la.The three weeks ice-lemon tea is not teasing her about Mystery S, Yasmin Foong(sound similiar rite),got alot but forgot aledi.When I see effa face mayb I remember gua.

Now go back to school very moody.No mood to study pun.I always remember the fun times about the band practice.Everyday listen this,play that,talk this and that.So fun.Senior Lai May.............don't go lar...............no fun lar the band practice.No more ur jokes!!!!!!!! And also ur scolding.LOLX..............

Let's CRIED OUT FOR SIR.SIR COME BACK LAR.WE MISS U.I think

No comments:

Post a Comment