Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm back

I wanted to abandon my blog actually.Lately I wanted to play facebook games alot.My fren is catching up the scores...........so I must work hard on that so I won't lose to her.Because I lose to her in studies also

Trying my best now a days to make things better and go back to its original places......If not I have a hard time fixing the problem.Then I'm trying to catch back my studies.

Oh ya..........this is my first time falling in love with korean guys.......I like FT island.This is my first time seeing them as normal guy.Normally I like anime guys but now reality guys.And also fall in love with G-dargon also.Wat la me............haizz.This is just temporary.........after 2 or 4 months I will get bored with them.

Wat happen.......erm..........I just know that I play tear paper with effa...........she tear one piece and I tear one piece.I said "Effa like Mystery S and she said the opposite of it.
and that's wat happen.

Long time never play Captain Ball aledi..............but playing it back is awesome.Normally in primary play netball with frens and also teacher.Teacher always scold me....."WAI WEI lari,WAI WEI aim ur shooting!!!!!!!!!!". Haizz wai wei this wai wei that but it is fun though.

THat's all................byebye...........love you guys who read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment