Thursday, September 17, 2009

HeartBreaker

Dah!!!!!!!!!!! of cause my title not really heart breaker le..........gila meh.......so young heartbreak aledi.

HOLIDAY
HOLIDAY
HOLIDAY
HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


holiday is here!!!!!!!!! I'm do happy eventhought is not our Hari Raya.But it looks like MERDEKA to me...................I wish I'm still in stantard 6.I can have fun now.But no band practice,boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Effa cut her hair..............the same hair cut. Mayb I going to cut my hair this friday.......-.-ll
My father complain about my hair being too thick.Father!!!!!!!!, hair thick onli nice ar.......people want thick hair also dun have ar............

Poem.............to effa because she always said that love is nothing to her.Actually is from newspaper

Life without love
is like ice-cream without cream
and also song without rythem,
Life without love
is like nothing in this world
and also live without meaning

Keep this word bear in mind Effa!!!!!!!!!!!! that wat frens do!!!!!!! HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH.................I didn't tease you so I still get my ice-lemon tea

The most funny thing that Yee Mun did when I was her fren for this half year
1) She did all kind of stuff that very funny and without meaning sometimes
2) I don't know wat happen to her, Form 1 is needed to line up after recess........so she was standing in front of me.She stay quiet while holding her bottle.Suddenly,out of no way in her mind..........she go hug tightly bottle and smut??? or smuggle??? I don't know how to spell ( something like put that thing between ur mouth and nose and turn right and left) LOL............................. if you don't understand I will show you.So come and find me

LOL................ love you guys.............take care

No comments:

Post a Comment