Friday, September 4, 2009

I had a bad dream!!!!!

Scary lar the dream..........I cry after I wake up.My friend betray me!

In my dream this is how the story goes........She like a guy, so she always talk to that guy lar.After that,I had a performance........in Penang.So she follow me go Penang also lar because her favourite guy pun di sana.So that guy said "Wai Wei get to perform on the stage,that is so cool".
She got jealous like mad!!!!!!!! In anyhow...I dun what happen.We went to to McDonald to makan dinner. Then she talk to me lo........play the song that you're playing on the stage.So I play lo.............then wat happen was.....she said that she play much more better than me.So I just said that whatever lo.So dunno how she talk to the director........suddenly she dress so nice.And the director told me that I'm out of the cast.* Wah! so scare at the moment* So I just talk to my friends about it.My friend is being bossy and sassy about it.So I scold lo " That's why you follow me go Penang!!!!!!!!! To get close to your favourite person!!!!!!! Then take my show away!!!!! Are you my friend!!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Then she reply" No,I'm not........This is my revenge!"

Walao!!!!!! after she said that word I wake up and cry.That wat happen is should I go Penang now.-.-ll.......this Sunday. That dream effect me lar.Worse dream that I ever dream

No comments:

Post a Comment