Monday, September 7, 2009

Confusing choice,Penang?

It so hard to decide.........I don't know whether I wanted to go Penang anot.My fren Grace is going so I follow saja la.And oh ya........go Penang to see my frens pula,my old lost best friend.I got onli two choicing lo........go or not go lo.If I go I scare I miss them alot.....haizz.If I don't go I miss all the fun.Ish!!!!!! so hard to decide.

Some more saturday so busy. Morning band practice at 7:30 wake up at 6:30.Then got onli 30minutes to makan then go frens house to practice PLBS untill 3:30 then onli got 30minutes to bath.Then go infuse 4 till 8......Crew must go earlier.Die lo.....some more tomolo go Penang.So hard to decide

But it end up........my mother said yes to my fren mother thta I'm going to Penang.So kesian I.................so tired on saturday.But I did go Penang

I lost my phone so cannot take picture

No comments:

Post a Comment