Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fly To Ur Heart

Watch All The Flower
Dance With The Wind
Listen To Snow Flask
Whisper Ur Name

Feel All The Wonder
Lifting Ur Dream
U can Fly

Fly To Who U Are
Climb Upon Ur Star
You Believe You'll Find Ur Wings
Fly To Ur Heart

by Selena Gomez

Mayb I like more classic song because they got a unique rhythm.That makes you happy.

Holiday okok la for me.......kinda fun.But I didn't study that why so happy.........then the exam is in the corner onli..............I always Facebook.

Then I got another enemie in Restaurant City that is Senior Lai May, I was competing with her but she still catch up.Haizz.......Then finally I give up all the sudden.Like I no chance to her but one day I will beat her untill she won't beat me.....LOl....... Sorry Senior

Then play Pet Society lo,
I creating my fashion to the pig that I created......This time can Shit one.............so keng liao........

Then Barn Buddy,I keep on stealing my frens crop ,that is fun.....then they steal my crop....that is no fun at all.Just stealing each other crops onli,nothing also

Then Country Story.......Why is Senior Faz so fast one.........her EXP is 35 952.....I think.My one so little 10 945..........so far distance man.

Then Farm Ville, needed time to grow the crop.....that is so boring

Then my brother lo.....he read like a girl.....shitty la !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment