Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Secret Princess

Yeah!!!!!! All thanks to God that he protect ma and give me confident to live my life.If not I'm still scare now.Now I wanted back my phone.........I feel lonely without listening some songs. Haizz........MY PHONE!!!!!!!! T-T.I wanted back!!!!!!!!

Nevermind that............I start like facebook.Without facebook I don't wat to do during on9 time.I fall in love with shugo chara.I like shugo chara because whenever I see it ......I started never give up my dreams.......Cool!!!!!!!!!

And I kena beat up by my brother BECAUSE THANKS TO YEE MUN.........SO CLEVER SAID MY BROTHER THIS AND THAT........and my brother thought I say something bad about him wo................................ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so painful when my bro punch me.......some a boxer..............ish................

I have no comment toward her......YEE Mun you too much lar but i don't know when I started to talk to you............friends

IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment