Friday, September 25, 2009

Gosh!!!!

I look ugly in the new hair.

I was too too busy lately......so no time to blog.This Wednesday, I dun know wat happen.Our Taman telephone cable got stolen.I have complaining morning till night because the person who fix the cable is on holiday.So the whole day no computer.I felt like dieing.Like life is meaningless without computer.

After the cable........is like so hard to masuk the blog!!!!!..........Wat You All Work la Cable Man!!!
Oh Ya!!!!I shouldn't have blame the cable man.......I should have blame the theif!!!!!!.I dun know wat he study......he steal 1.5 kilometer..... of the telephone cable string.Man I think he is a engineering.Ish!!!!!!!

I went to a shop to buy dresses......FINALLY I FOUND ONE,NOT SO SEXY,NOT SO OLD FASHION........is just rite for me.And is also totally black in colour.But very expensive lar......I also wanted to buy BOOTS......but the BOOTS worth Rm 125.Wah!!!!! I like it and is also match with the dress.But I can't said is a dress lar.............is looks like a coat

Haizz!!!!! thats all I did...............Oh ya!!!!! I also got tease effa with Mystery S.I took a pic of Mystery S facebook and send to effa.Effa goes mad after looking it.But I think she is happy.Or mayb she kiss the pic and sleep with it.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment