Friday, August 14, 2009

Wah!!!!!!!!!,I'm going to die

That effa ar............I mean that dummy.Almost killed me,she shake my neck about 15 minutes and stop 2minutes and continue again shaking me.My weakness is in my neck so.....I couldn't do anything.Oh ya!!!!!!......forgot to tell why she shake me.

1stly everybody tease her about Mystery S, so she is angry.......then stupid me ..go tease her.Then she reply me back" Orang sudah ada gf, so don't tease me again!!!!!!!!".Then I and diana simply reply back " The gf is you lo!!!!".Then I and diana laugh like madness.

2ndly she was trying to make me understand that the gf is not her.So she keep on explaining and explaining that is not her.I don't know how she know Mystery S got gf lar.Finally she told me the name of that Mystery S gf.I laugh like mad again.She got angry and shake me.For a long time,she got tired and continue tomolo.Haizz,prepare to die Wai Wei.Lol!!!!

Thanks to her I don't feel sad anymore........about my result.My BM improve alot but not BI.My BI drop 5 marks........gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!everything have improve lar.But still not very statisfied.

I stop my story aledi lo........

No comments:

Post a Comment