Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mayb thought

I have been thinking about the 1 year I enter the school and band too................everything is is turn out to be bad at the end. drum major-trumpeter-conductor- then in the future don't know wat-----X(unknown)

Wat so good about drum major??!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!! All the form 1 intented to scare me about suhaili
-.-ll........ as the rumors get spreading like virus.Is double the worse than virus!!!!!!! wat I end up at the end------------trumpeter -.-l.Sir did this to me....sir you so bad!!!!!!!argh!!!!!!!!!!!............
then some more temporary trumpeter -.-ll.

Trumpeter............haizzz................I'm temporary that's why I got hated by seniors(that's wat I think) got left out sometimes as I sit at the end.Then the rumors came again.....wai wei is not fully brass...........she is also woodwind.Which part of me looks like brass and woodwind?-.-lll

Then I got throw to be a conductor................*sigh* End up seniors saying I'm a blurer
*more sigh*.Then my form 1 friends.........why you look so blur one , this and that...........
YOU ALL GO TRY LAR...........SO CLEVER...........CALL YOU GO ALSO END UP BEING A BLURER ONE LAR. BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then now wat? Is like a ball being kick here and there..............non-stop.What am I now? I got so angry and scold myself.................-.-lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment