Monday, August 10, 2009

Aiya!!!!!!!

Who the heck is the mirror gal and A gal?????????????? I wanted to know who are you!!!!?????!!!!!!!

Everybody the girl le.....is effa lor.........lol!!!!!!!!!!!!.........she so shock after seeing this....she almost killed me today.But she too kind to kill me.You so kind untill she bought me a ice lemon tea.THKS EFFA!!!!!!!

Ha Ha ha Ha...........yean yu and I today make fun of EFFA.......lol!!!!!!!!! Walao, I didn't know yean yu so good at acting....lol!!!!!!!!!! she act untill I got goosebum.HAHAHA

Today........exam ar!!!!!!!!! band girls is memorizing the sejarah map.Fiono,sau kuen,sook wai and I is memorizing the sejarah map.As I know the the map......sook wai and fiona is repeating everytime.........and know I am so so good at the map aledi.Is still in my head!!!!!
pedir,pasai,rokan,siak,kampar,inderagiri,jambi,palembang,patani,kedah,perak,manjung,kelang,
melaka,johor,sayong,bentan.riau,lingga,kelantan,terengganu. Ish!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to the from 3 seniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment