Monday, August 3, 2009

My turn of sadness

Sorry for the current post........I was too emotional sad.So sad and end up crying while writing about my parents.Haizzz................

Now a days.....was crying more than studying -.-ll(I don't know why) Is not that I love someone ok........no negative thinking!!!!!!!! I felt that I'm a useless girl.I currently felt my self is a useless person.I can't do anything right about it.Studies not good,everything I do also not good.just feel like I'm a useless girl.

Today yean yu.....looks so serious at me.Ask me about who going to be the president and vice president for band.Then I guess lor..........mayb pui yee or kar po lo.Then she said to me......."why? you so like kar po one meh?".Then she ask everybody....everybody also give the same answer pui yee or kar po lo.Then she always give me the look lo............and said all also love kar po....Booo!!!!!!!! yean yu FYI you forgot pui yee ar.......ish!!!!!!!!! I felt that yean yu talk abit like senior khai wern

Then another effa.......haizzz.........Today talk about band also during the PJ period........Talk about me lo.Haizzz..broke my heart onli.She said " Wah! wai wei...so geh......do three stuff...trumpeter,conductor,drum major.But I don't know wat is ur official one lar. If you play trumpet.....you're not that good lar ( she didn't said this but I know she going to say this ) Conductor......doesn't suit you lar........drum major also lar" Then I told her lo.....I'm not a drum major anymore.Then she said........I don't know wat suit you lar.Yer!!!!!!! make me felt mad onli......make me feel more useless.Make me feel like crying.........


Teacher ask me...........got ambition anot?Then I said I don't have lor.Then she say to me ....... that I'm not normal because I don't have a dream.Then she said that, is very hard for me to stay in heron.Then make me feel like crying also.I'm not happy because of this.Don't know why everybody so mean to all of the sudden.I aledi know I'm stupid.........in primary.....all the teacher hate me also especially my class teacher...because I'm bad at BM.
I'm Useless lar!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Everybody

*sorry too emotional deep........sook wai you better don't tell anybody after reading this...........feel like crying onli lar......T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment