Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm still sad

I'm still sad now a days........I'm completely blank in all my life.I'm nothing!!!!!!!!!!! I so angry about and also cry for about.I completely too sad about this...being nothing is very sad.I being nothing for almost 6 years.And I thought that this year will gonna change my life.But it did change my life a bit.....and it went completely empty.Just like someone just throw me away.I try my best to make that perfect.But ppl turn me down......as I am a blur case -.-ll.And now I being nothing.....Can some seniors explain to wat position am I rite now? Trumpet or something..........
I don' whether I'm a trumpeter or any other else lar......very complicated........is becasue of the so call senior( drum major one ) not wei wen

Dear no name person from the chabox
this message is specially made for you....

Try to polish shoe to get the high post is a bad thing to do.Never polish people shoe because will end up getting nothing in ur life.I have try b4 ( not try lar ........don't know why end up like that) Others will hate you............you will end up no frens.........So never polish people shoe OK!!!!!

Dear Loh Yeng
thanks.........I love you because you're so kind...love you as a senior also ar.Thank you alot loh yeng.................

No comments:

Post a Comment