Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Luv D.N.A

hmmm....................... hahahahahaha....effa is wondering how is the Mr.S looks like.And how did he know her and also how did the teasing start?LOL!!!!!!!!! Can some senior explain to her?

OK!!!!!!!!! today was fun.......like teasing effa about Mr.S.Hahahaha.Today teacher annouce that this Friday they are going to have a choir competition class by class. ( that is not a good news )
So as primary conductor...jacklyn.....have to conductor us.I always thought that I am the worse conductor in earth.But now, I think I'm not. *kekeke*.trying to compose the tanah pusaka into another version of it.....so it will be more interesting.But I can see that they will never go with my ideas.So nevermind

I saw two japanese.......two od them are very friendly. I was being pull by yee mun as you know I know little bit japanese not all.So don't dare to meet them.Somemore kasumi elder sister is tomboy...... so more don't dare to go.But I heard the kasumi elder sister is good at far shooting.HMM not bad!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see some love story manga.Is too cute lar.......I still like high school debut.Eventhought the girl show bad side about girl. Luv D.N.A

No comments:

Post a Comment