Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Maybe...........

Mayb I need counseling........little too sensitive now a days.But today go back to the original person as I was teasing effa back.Yes!!!!!!!!!!! so happy when teasing her.Is like my energy is back from the start.Got anyone have a new manga to read.......I felt empty after finishing the high school debut.Got any new anime show beside shugo chara or mayb vampire night.Can anyone find a love story in manga.Suddenly interested.Ha ahahahahaha........

Infuse are having a small orchestra wo......... for christmas onli wo.I included wo(I'm so glad that I played violin.Too happy to be true.

Oh ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bad at playing trumpet after all......-.-ll.I forcing the sound out...........T-T help lar..............even I relax pun sound like forcing sound.Ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! play high C like the 1st time I play onli. ah!!!!!!!! like that how to play high E le.Conclusion: I don't know.AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!focing sound is terrible.Mayb I should pracitce more and more and more and more and more.

============ the end==========(sound effect) din din

No comments:

Post a Comment