Monday, July 20, 2009

Teasing is fun!!!!

Hahahahahaha.......all form 1 Heron is teasing Effa!!!!!!!!.Stupid la she.....she thought that every senior hates her wo.......she complain wo.Thanks to le shi who make up her mind. Baka~jan........but this problem is aledi over.Boo!!!!!!!

I teach my mom how to speak japanese
I teach her how said "egg" in japanese...then she didn't say anything then I reply her is "Tamago".So I told my mom that I am going to cook "Tamago".then I told "anata~wa wakaru?"(do you understand?).My mom give me a knock on my head.Wah!!! very painful ar......so evil!.

Go to school so boring.......doing story is so boring.Sitting there like a stupid kid. Don't know why....everytime always feel sad....not in mood.Feel so plain now a days.....I wanted to laugh more and more.......-.-ll.I wanted to be happy!!!!!!!!!I don't want to be a so boring.-.-ll.Ish!!!!!no more nice anime aledi.....if got.....needed to pay money b4 watch that show.Gila betul!. Just trying to update the blog onli.:P Ja~ne minna!(byebye everyone~)

No comments:

Post a Comment