Thursday, July 2, 2009

:P

Band competition is over.......one burden is out. Actually I miss practice lar,I feel like practice everytime.I am getting darker for sure......-.-ll that's was lame. Then I hate one guy.....make me so angry.I am writing back my love story again this time.....the girls name is Tazusa Azuna and the guy is Yuuri Kizuki.I create this name at a few minutes.Back to band......I miss seniors.Miss them alot.I am back to my singing and dancing stuff as a hobby again.Then I got shock news from Mindy and Matt.Today is Open's Day....scary! I thought the teacher going to said bad thins about me but she didn't.Thank God for it.AS I know....I like laughing because it makes me happy.......but now I am boring.I better stick with my manga or I better not? I should get more dresses as I like dresses now a days because it is cool in jacket........hahahahaha!!!!!!! I am writing stupid stuff as I dun know wat to write.


When I look at this ice kacang fruit....it doesn't look nice at all.I am not hungry.....I lose 5kg......after the band practice.Whoah O.O!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment