Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Senior Lai May,
I don't feel like you're forcing me to write one..........I wish to write my own.....always see you so sad. haizzzz.........

end..

Today so angry at a person........she always wanted someone puji her......I understand how yean yu feels.So I let her be.Then.....during recess......I saw two of my seniors(trumpeters) which are from two jascintah( I think like that spell lar ) and chi yan.They trying to match-making with someone.They are so bad..........they praying for me to have a bf.......blur wei!!!!.I have nothing to said about them.Oh ya!!!!! I went to AMC canteen day for research.......the school looks from the outside looks so small but you look inside.....IS SO BIG!!!!!!. unbelievable big!!!!

Ermm.............nothing more to said.........then I just still angry with the person lor at school.That's all.

Ja~ne!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment