Thursday, July 30, 2009

irratating,anger,painful,goosebum

I will tell you this why I wrote all this stuff.....1st:Suddenly all the teacher wanted our books to be pass up....and they give a moutain of homeworks.My time is not enough ar!!!!!!

2nd:I hate that girl from my class(I don't want to said her name) When ever I saw her face....feel like slapping her..........talk to me like bullshit onli ar........talk to senpai sweet talk onli.Eat shit lar!!!!!!!

3rd:Don't know wat happen.......suddenly my tummy to painful........little bit heahache....especially in hot wheather and also when I am sitting in the car.I always don't eat much now a days.Last time can eat......two plate of food.Now don't feel like eatting somemore.



that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment