Monday, July 27, 2009

KeKe

Walau!!!!!!!!!!!! my tummy upset ar! After scold I aledi went to toilet for almost 5 times........My both legs no more strength to walk aledi.....I rather on9 now.Ok! Today,Senior lai may very sad today.I can see that she is wearing a mask to school everytime. She even try to be happy each time she saw us..........is about month I saw her to sad.

Dear Senior Lai May.......
*Hugsssss* Don't be so sad lar........I can feel ur hurting inside you.Trying to put a very happy face each day you come to school.Everybody beside u is trying their best to cheer you up....And you are a very good leader!.If you still feel so pain.....write on a piece of paper....about that guy you hate and love alot..how hurt you are.....and after you write.....burn the papers up (make sure you don't burn down the house)And think nothing will happen after this
Life is like a challenge..........I always thought that being a conductor is a hard job.......but I after playing back trumpet is much more harder than I thought because yean yu and effa can play high A.More stressful. Even you still not happy.....try to scold him in the phone.....mayb you will feel more relax.Try to hang out more with funny ppls.....who always make funny jokes. Boo!!!!!!! DON"T BE SO SAD OVER HIM!!!!!!
THE END

I don't understand why am I posting this........mayb this afternoon she call me to write in the chatbox "don't be sad".I hope you will be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after reading this.And also trust HIM (God) He always they for you when you're in need. Call him when you're in trouble....just by calling " GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD I NEED UR HELP!!!!!!

Prayer for senior lai may
Oh god! bless my senior lai may god!..........that she will be never be upset all the time,lord. Whenever she call upon you......answer her lord and there for her lord.And also lord, bless her exam lord.....(spm) that she won't be too upset untill she didn't know how to answer the question,lord.She's ur children, oh lord......bless her lord and let her know that you always they for her.....................................................In jesus name I pray,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment