Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cool.....

Being cool is a jerk.I said that because I am a jerk.I try to be cool when I am standard 5.....then my life get worse.Alot of aunties said that I am a quiet girl..no more happy go girl.I felt sad after hearing this.Wat should I do har!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!.HAPPY GO GIRL IS NO MORE AUNTY!!!!!!!!.NO MORE MISS HAPPY ALEDI!!!!!!.WAT CAN I DO...I CAN'T GO BACK TO USUAL SELF *sob*.Acting cool will never let you be happy.Getting people attention is a stupid stuff....and also being famous is not everything in ur life.I choose my life into that point is wrong. I finally found out.....being innocent and childish is much more better.

But I think I can't do it...-.-lll....ish boring~nya...too obessed just now.Yer!!!! Senior lai may is going to go aledi lo..and also senior kang yi.Some one told me the cheapest present in this world.She told me she is going to give a first kiss or hug wo....but she is joking lar.But is funny XD.....I promise I won't write her name down. :).I broke half of the promise.But is funny still.....give first kiss and hug is the cheapest present of all.

I hope seniors.....will comment something>>>>>>> in the chat box>>>>>>>>> write something

No comments:

Post a Comment