Monday, July 13, 2009

Bad day!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha......I had a fight with effa somehow......I am still laughing somehow. I just got very angry.

The incident was......she stare at me everytime she see me today ......like sombong girl.So I ignore that la.....Then when I go back to class...she suddenly talk to herself so out loud...and the word she said is about me.I got very angry and scold her.....we just fight la.
Then talk bad about me behind my back.Actually the whole incident was not my fault suddenly it turn out to be my fault.I dun know wat to do with.I think she needs kaunseling bacause se always thought that seniors hate her but mostly all the seniors like her. I think she needs kaunseling.

And the most funny think I had is........I heard the time to say good in violin version..it is so funny I dun know why.

*Seniors if you are seeing this...I wish you all can give some comment for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment