Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wat so Watever!!!!!!!

Lot of thing happen this week..........First the most make ppl angry is

There's a form 1 girl who join band.She always polish senior shoe,talk back about us to senior as we didn't said all that thing before,jealous ppl get jawatan ( like sook wai and yean yu ).And as we form 1 band girls we named her "The TM" means the trouble maker.Her normal activities nowadays are.....Whenever she sees senior who got jawatan she will go and talk to her,She will talk about us and make senior dun like us she always talk bad about especially ( yean yu and sook wai).Then talk yean yu and sook wai jobs. Wat a person.If you wish to know who is it......come and find us.Then you will know who it is.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY BIT Senior Lai May at Restaurant City.Whoah!!!!!! I'm so happy about this.I surely get smack from her after writing this.

Then I got fight with my friend Kar Yee.......got blue black aledi.Kesian saya.Then I got sore throat which I got the virus from my big sister on last Sunday.Now start coughing and sneezing.Can sleep because the throat too pain.

Then I left all the scolding to Yee Mun........after seeing.Please to remember to check yee mun's blog

And also whoever thinks that the TM is idiot person.Pleae vote "yes" at the bottom of this post

No comments:

Post a Comment