Monday, October 12, 2009

New Series,New Show,New Manga

Whoah! I am so so sorry..that I didn't login and update my blog.So lazy.....and busy studying,playing games,watching manga and also catching some show.HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I was so interest in the show....I end up making popcorn for myself......This is my first time making popcorn without my mom helps........THAT MEANS I AM A BIG GIRL ALEDI....no more little girl needs mummy helps.HAHAHAHAHAHA.............too proud of myself. I was catching the show call INUYASHA...........I was waiting for 5 years for this show..... and also sell 100 million copy aledi.Wah!!!..........thats why I make popcorn. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Inu- Dog Yasha-Demon ======== Inuyasha- half dog half demon.:)

Then I was catching a manga call SHINIGAMI LOVERS.I was so interest in it because the guy is very Hot!..............I fall in love with that guy in first sight. The story include romance,supernatural, and school life............
Cute la!!!!!!!!!!!! but very short chapter onli...............



But the girl eye are quite scary la

Effa.........when I'm free I will surely surely make the marriage design for u.So dun worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment