Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beethoven Virus? Apa Tu?

Ha ha ha haven't watch b4 so kinda out-cast aledi.Wat I do now a days? Erm.........nothing.

Now I know I shouldn't blame the cable man.......I should blame THE EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't play facebook games at all!!!!!!!!!!! ISH!!!!!!!!! I wanted to play Restaurant city, Country Story,Pet Society.......and also Barn Buddy.Is been 3 days!!!!!!! my friend aledi catch up!
Haizz!

Effa's Problem in school! :-

Istly she brought a necklace to school......she said that she wanted to wear it after school.Wat so special about the necklace le?. Then we found out.......the necklace is from Mystery S!!!! Aww!! how cute!.......Each picture of the necklace got meaning one

The first one is the diamond:- You're the diamond of my heart! LOLx
The second one is a heart:- I love you!
The third one one is a crown:-from now you're my girlfriend-my woman-MY Queen
That is wat the pic represent about- Mystery S thinking

Cool right! Then alot of thing happen in cool about effa!!!!!!! Because of the Deal I can't write things about her for one month.

Secondly was so desparated that she wanted to buy me a banglo.That was a shocking news
Then I go write a piece of paper about Effa's wedding

Mystery S and Effa marriage at November nine
and all the band in perak is performing a song for Mystery S and Effe
Be ready to come because there are alot of food
st Staduim Indera Mulia

That's for now!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment