Saturday, October 24, 2009

Exam Tension...........Class in 1 Heron

Somewhere in the bottom of my heart said: I wanted to useful to eveybody.But it turns out to be non.I love 1 Heron somehow now a days..........last time I hate schools.But now I miss it.

On Friday and Thursday........... I change place with one of my frens.So I just sit behind lar........then I realise sumthing.Everyone who sit behind me have their owns problem....and have thier own dream.They wanted to dance hip hop but they end up giveing up but they still continue and never give up their dreams.And some they wish they can play all kind of instrument and they saw me how sorrowful to stay in that instrument and they give up too.

Haizz...............During Friday....I have fun with those girls.Whoah it was hilarious......they play mad.All kind of different jokes and lame jokes and weird actions.It can make you try in tears.

Then this morning they send message to me and make me wanted to cry..........all they have said to had touch my heart..............truely sad and touching

Oh well................................Happy Studying

No comments:

Post a Comment