Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yo!!!!!!!!

Band Practice..........ermm.....nothing lo, I am doing replacement for everybody..........wat am I to them,replacement girl? PLEASE I AM A CONDUCTOR NOT A REPLACEMENT GIRL!!!! I was exhausted by all those replacement. Then THE SIR scold me because I was so blur.( To tell the truth i really dun remember all those step because of replacing so many seniors)

the family of instrument!


Anniversary!!!!!
-I went to the Ipoh Swimming Club at 5:10but I should be there at 5:00 so I am not a miss punctual. I went they so early for ushers meeting.....then I went there end up talking to my fren ( EFFA by calling ) was talking about band stuff . Then we were all separate jobs. My jobs was standing outside to bring all those who are coming to the annisversary to write their name


Standing for about 7:30 then onli went in. Firstly it was very hot outside.


I went to watch the PARADISE 2..... where all those gangster become a christian. It was cool!


Then 1 a.m band is doing the praise and worship....Whoah! it was....very loud!
Then one aunty call catherine is preaching( sorry I dun know whether is she a pastor or not) Secondly,it was so cool suddenly because I am hungry T-T

Then makan time is about 10:30....afterwards I chat with the 1 a.m band one of the drummer and the guitarist or the pianist. I end up saying to the pianist baka( stupid ) I can't control the words of japanese..so so sorry!!


The guitarist has a long and silky hair... and its name is jude I think!the drummer was blocking the way.....wat la



They were doing counting about the stocks...they end up so stressful.I dun know why ?-?



They were counting all this stocks....is quite expensive la for me.....

-The drummer said wo....if I get to said his name right I will get a T-shirt but unfortunely I forgot the name again and i end up going to the website to check theirs names but I can't see their name!!!! wat la!

- And their BM was incrediablely fast!!!! I thought wat lauguage are they talking
I went home at 11:30( aaron koko drive me home )

No comments:

Post a Comment