Monday, June 15, 2009

Geeee!!!!!

Next Mondy got band competition ar.............. my conducting not that good ar... not power enough... Then my leg very painful ar.... but I dun know why.... I think this is worthy....... even thought is tired I enjoyed myself is like( I dun know how to said )..........Now I think at the past when I 1st join band, is much more harder than now...... Is like all those seniors treat much more better then usual..... they started to smile when they saw me... and even said "hi".. Is like my prayer came true!

But one more thing..... eventhough My band vice president scolded us alot of times but when she talks jokes with us.. is like another feeling.. but next month.... she is no more our band vice president..... But we still miss her....

Hatred, sadness,anger and even stressfulness are gone!

I Wanted to THANK GOD FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment